HomeShopTutorialsMy Gallery Country LivingDriftwoodFurniture PaintingGolden Minds

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Decoupage Clock - Artificial Marble And Decorative Painting

Everyone of us probably has a person they admire, someone who influences us or just gives us a kick to live. For me - decoupage is my kick. It stimulates my mind and awakens my imagination. I like relaxing with a paint brush in my hands and afterwards a glass of wine.
I have decided to try new technique. I took me a while to be ready for it, but once I was, I didn't even have to practise how to learn it - I just sat down and did it.
This is my first clock using a marble effect and hopefully you like it. 



The piece is finished in matte, further highlighting the vintage style of the clock.



I decided to stay with grey as a main colour with a litte bit of purple and blue, and obviously this beautiful young little girl had peered at me all the time in thoughtfulness.






1 comment:

  1. The decor is amazing and so well put together. I love how girly it is!! And pleeease do more blog posts like this!

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear readers and friends. Your presence on my blog is very valuable and your nice comments much appreciated. So please sit down and and enjoy with me my virtual journey. :)